If you’re looking to buy gifts for the college students on your list, these items are both useful and affordable!
- Bluetooth speaker: This small (but mighty) bluetooth speaker fits in the palm of your hand but doesn’t sound like it would! My boyfriend and I have each had one of these speakers for several years and we’re both still happy with them! At only $23, these are really a steal!
- Portable charger/power bank: For college students that always seem to be on the go, having a power bank ready to charge their phone is a must. With this charger, they won’t need to stress over a low phone battery no matter where they go; from class and work to events and activities, this charger will be their new go-to way to charge their phone! I purchased this product about a year ago and I love it more every day!
- Bluetooth headphones: I tried on these Beats headphones in-store and immediately fell in love because they’re so comfy! Headphones come in handy for students when they want to listen to music or watch videos without disturbing those around them (whether it’s their roommate or peers in the library).
- USB iPhone chargers: In this crazy world, chargers get misplaced, (but even if they don’t), everyone can use another USB to lightning cord to charge up!
- Amazon Prime: With free two-day shipping on loads of items (including textbooks), Prime helps students not only save on shipping costs but receive their books in time for the start of the semester. Prime also includes video and music streaming, unlimited photo storage, and ebooks!
- Home cooked food: I don’t know one college student who doesn’t enjoy a home cooked meal! While students that live away from home may appreciate a home cooked meal the most, students that live at home enjoy having meals made for them almost as much as those who live away from home!
- Travel coffee mug: College life usually means late nights, early mornings, and running around all day. Not only will a travel mug come in handy during college, but it’ll still be useful even after graduation!
- “On the go” snacks: College students tend to always be on the run; give them some food that they can take with them, especially on busy days when they don’t have time to sit and eat a meal.
I hope this list helps you with your holiday shopping!
If you know a stressed-out college student, consider giving them items that will help them de-stress, kid-style!
– Sarah C.